Our criteria for endorsement
When looking at our calendar, one can see that it contains “endorsed” tournaments. We do not take this endorsement lightly- we make sure that the tournament organisation adheres to our rules. Also, we do not go looking for tournaments to endorse- if you woud like your tournament to be on our calendar, then please contact email@example.com and send your tournament details. You may be contacted by one of our staff for more details.
The criteria are not very difficult to follow. As follows:
- The tournament will adopt the five-class divisioning system as per the SNJU rules.
- The tournament will adopt a proper divisioning methodology so as to determine the correct division in which a judoka is pooled.
- The referees are approved as Adapted Judo referees (or similar) in their country of origin.
- Tatami tables will have coloured markings to as to improve self-reliance of the participating judoka.
- Matches will be conducted on an official approved Judo tatami of correct contest size, not on the so-called “puzzle mats” as safety is of the utmost importance.
- Organising body will be a member of SNJU, or is in the process of becoming a member.
Please come back to this page – More exciting information to come!
Special Need Judo Finland together with Finnish Sports Association of Persons with Disabilities is very pleased to invite you to the 18 th Pajulahti Games that will take place in Nastola, Finland, from the 18 th of January to the 22nd of January 2018.
Date 18 th – 22nd of January, 2018
Men -60 -66 -73 -81 -90 -100 +100
Training camp On 18 th – 22 nd of January, 2018.
• Thursday 18.1. Arrival day
• Friday 19.1. Training sessions
• Saturday 20.1. Competition day
• Sunday 21.1. Judo training sessions and outdoor activities organized by sports & leisure students from Pajulahti Sport Institute
• Monday 22.1. Departure day
Competition venue Sports Institute Pajulahti, Nastola (www.pajulahti.com)
Possibility to 4 competition tatamis
Entry fees 300-450EUR
Kindly note the mentioned plans are initial and may change. The updated version will be published later this year. The preliminary registration will open later this year in September/October the exact dates will be announced later this year.
Download the entry form HERE