Our criteria for endorsement
When looking at our calendar, one can see that it only contains SNJU-endorsed tournaments. We do not take this endorsement lightly- we make sure that the tournament organisation adheres to our rules. Also, SNJU are not looking for tournaments to endorse- if you would like your tournament to be on our calendar, then please contact email@example.com and send us your tournament details. You will then be contacted by one of our staff for more details.
The criteria are not very difficult to follow. As follows:
- The tournament will adopt the five-class divisioning system as per the SNJU rules.
- The tournament will adopt a proper divisioning methodology so as to determine the correct division in which a judoka is pooled.
- The referees are approved as Adapted Judo referees (or similar) in their country of origin.
- Tatami tables will have coloured markings to as to improve self-reliance of the participating judoka.
- Matches will be conducted on an official approved Judo tatami of correct contest size, not on the so-called “puzzle mats” as safety is of the foremost importance.
- The organising body will be a member of SNJU, or is in the process of becoming a member.
Dear Special Needs Judo Coaches
Dear G-Judo Coaches / Dear A-Judo Coaches
Here is a reminder about the 4nd Swiss Special Needs Judo Tournament, taking place from 20 th and 22th June 2019 in Uster- Switzerland. Please let me know if you are planning to come to Switzerland, this helps the organization a lot.
After the success of the last years, we grow again to a fantastic Special Needs Judo Event from 3 days!
We start with a unified all- inclusive training on thursday evening. Follows by a sight seeing day on friday. Friday evening mix mix teamevent competition and saturday the big special needs judo shiai single competition. We all stay in a camphouse near to the venue.
As usual in Switzerland, the tournament is carried out under the Special Olympics flag in cooperation with the Swiss Judo federation and the Special Needs Judo Union. The Judo Club Uster as Local Organizer is looking forward to welcome you all to Uster.
More information attached. Registration is possible through this link:Registrationform Swiss SN 2109 _01 Start_leer_def.
Please send it back to firstname.lastname@example.org Thank you!
See you soon on the tatami