Dear SNJU friends & members,
We thank you for your support to date and hope we can rely on your continued support into the future.
Over the past 12 months the SNJU have been working tirelessly on the promotion, development and raising awareness of SN/adapted Judo worldwide.
In this time we have
- increased our membership to 56 member clubs/organisations/Federations spanning over 26 countries
- launched an online SN referee training program
- Hosted a number of high profile SN judo tournaments
- Been instrumental in the running of the Special Olympic World Games – Judo in Abu Dhabi
- Run a number of adaptive coaches courses in various countries
- Identified and assisted in the setting up of new SN programs in various countries
In the coming months we will be
- Involved in an European Erasmus+ project to research and develop the effects of judo in people with special needs / autism
- Launching an international online SN coaching program
- Delivering special needs seminars at the upcoming EJU festival in Croatia
- Running year 2 of the SN World Games in the Netherlands
- Assisting in the running of the Swiss SN Championships
- Running further adaptive coaching courses
This is us just getting warmed up, there will be lots more development of SN judo worldwide as our program grows and more and more people get involved in this amazing part of our sport.
To continue to be part of this wonderful journey we how invite you to renew your annual membership with us. This membership renewal is due the 1st April each year and cost just a nominal fee of €20. You can renew by following this link http://snju.org/product/webstore-snju-membership/
We thank you in advance for your support and look forward to working with you all in the future.
Tomas, James Tycho, Cilia, Bob