Special Needs Judo Union is a non-political, non-profit organisation providing unprecedented quality in education, training and competition for all people involved in inclusive judo, Special Needs Judo, ID-judo, grassroots judo and all its varieties.
Our main objectives and goals include:
• Promote and develop special needs judo worldwide
• Unite existing SN judo nations with common goals and rules
• Develop an SN/adaptive coaching programme for existing and new SN judo coaches
• Develop an SN/Adaptive referee programme and register
• Develop a single set of competition rules that are agreed and implemented by all
• Offer help and advice to international National Governing Bodies on the formation & development of SN judo programmes