Enrollment for the Ben van der Eng Memorial is open!
Dear Judo friends,
It is a great pleasure to be able to invite you for the great Special Needs Judo tournament in Beverwijk.
The 21st Ben van der Eng Memorial Tournament takes place on April 12, 13 and 14, 2019. Due to the large amount of participants and the fact that we do want divisioning, and we do want to show some educational stuff, in 2018 it was already necessary to include the Friday afternoon in our schedule. In 2019, the Friday afternoon is an integral part of the organisation.
Hence, the tournament will be (tentatively) scheduled as follows:
- Friday april 12 (afternoon): Divisioning and workshops
- Saturday april 13 (ochtend): Special Needs World Judo Games
- Saturday april 13 (afternoon): SNWJG Kata
- Saturday april 13 (evening): Party in Castle Assumburg
- Sunday april 14: BENG XXI
Another change is a dedicated website for the tournament: http://bengmemorial.com
All information on the tournament can be found at THIS LINK.
Subscription forms can be downloaded HERE.